Search
Close this search box.
Search
Close this search box.

Support Us

Why Support Us?

We receive just 7% core public funding

Each day at Alnwick Playhouse, we welcome hundreds of people from the local area through the front doors. They might be attending a performance, buying tickets, singing in the choir, meeting friends at the café, or with their school, learning how to operate a lighting rig or putting on a show.

Their destination is the common denominator, and our vision is for Alnwick Playhouse, already a hub for high quality artistic performance and community arts, to continue to grow, to provide more arts for the wider community, inspiring and entertaining many generations to come.

We can’t do this without your help. We receive just 7% regular public funding every year – leaving a huge 93% of our running costs to be found from ticket income, food and drink sales, and you! Please give generously, your assistance really is appreciated and necessary.

Donations

Make a donation to Alnwick Playhouse

Show your support by making a donation to The Playhouse and help us continue to develop this fantastic community asset. Every donation we receive is appreciated and very important to us – thank you!

GIFT VOUCHERS

Give the gift of entertainment

Treat your family and friends to a special gift of classic theatre, cinema, music, dance and more. Our diverse programme means there is something for everyone!

Memberships

Become a Playhouse Member

Support The Playhouse to deliver cultural activities for the town, while receiving some fantastic benefits. 

Members get 15% off tickets, food and drink. Receive 1 FREE hot drink per month, priority booking and more…

Corporate Giving

Businesses can benefit from our unique reach

We can offer a number of ways for your business to become involved from corporate sponsorship to advertising.

Seat Sponsorship

Ladies & gentlemen, take your seats!

We are offering you the chance to name a Playhouse auditorium seat. For a donation of £250, you can have a dedication written for you, your family, or perhaps in memory of someone special who loved coming here.

Legacies

Donate through your will

Remembering the Playhouse in your will is a wonderful way to extend support beyond your lifetime and of making sure that the Playhouse will be there for future generations.

Our Supporters

Acknowledging our current supporters

Thank you to all of our valued supporters at this time for believing in the Playhouse, the work that we do and its value to the community. With continuing thanks to Northumberland County Council, Arts Council England and to our Members, Benefactors and valued supporters.