Search
Close this search box.
Search
Close this search box.
Waterloo Live
Tuesday 22nd & Wednesday 23rd October 7.30pm
Book Tickets
Mark Watson: Search
Friday 14th June 8pm

★★★★★
‘A genius-level comic doing what he does best… it’s magical to watch and just so funny’ Time Out Melbourne
Book Tickets
The Ghost of a Smile
Wednesday 9th October 7.30pm
Book Tickets
Previous slide
Next slide

BOX OFFICE  HOURS

Monday: Closed
Tues – Sat: 10am – 4pm
Sunday: Closed

Open 30 minutes before any show

ADDRESS

Bondgate Without
Alnwick, Northumberland
NE66 1PQ

PLAYHOUSE KITCHEN HOURS

Monday: 9am – 5pm
Tues – Sat: 9am – 7.30pm
Sunday: Closed

Open until 8pm on later show dates

GET IN TOUCH

01665 660550
info@alnwickplayhouse.co.uk

PLAYHOUSE KITCHEN

01665 660685
playhousekitchen@alnwickplayhouse.co.uk

Highlights at Alnwick Playhouse

Saturday 15th June 7.30pm

Book Tickets

@ Tickets

Saturday 22nd June 8pm

Book Tickets

@ Tickets

Visiting Us?

Learn more about Alnwick Playhouse

Alnwick Playhouse is located just outside the old walls of Alnwick Town in the heart of Northumberland. We offer live theatre, music, cinema alongside our cafe, bar, library and visitor information.

Support Us

Help us to continue to inspire

Every day at Alnwick Playhouse we welcome hundreds of people through our doors. We can’t do this without your help. We receive just 7% public funding every year – leaving us a huge 93% of our running costs to be found from ticket income, food & drink sales and you! Finding Funding gets harder every year, so please help where you can.

Get involved!

Join one of our community groups

Alnwick Playhouse hosts a wide range of community groups from Youth Theatre and Choir to Spanish Language and Dance. We’re proud to cater for all ages, check out our classes & workshops below!